Dissolved calcium magnesium ions in water cause hardness in water. Akvafors water softening systems; These are systems that remove Calcium (Ca) and Magnesium (Mg) ions in water that cause hardness. For this reason, the softening system provides the removal of the hardness in the water and the softening of the drinking water, as well as the improvement of the taste of the water.
Softening systems automatically perform regeneration processes on the desired day of the week, at the desired time, without any intervention. The resin that reaches saturation regenerates with salt water and is cleaned from calcium and magnesium ions.
• With Epoxy painted carbon steel tank (Optional Stainless steel tank)
• Cationic resin
• Maximum operation pressure is 6 bar
• SINGLE System is flow controlled (Optional timer controlled)
• Pneumatically actuated butterfly valves (Optional electrically activated valves)
• S- 1220 and S-1620 bottom collector structure is lateral diffuser
• S - 2020 and S - 2420 bottom collector structure is plate type with KSH diffusers
• PVC-U material surface piping (Optional galvanised surface piping)
• Sample taps and manometers in the inlet and outlet of the system
• Electronic card or Siemens logo control panel (Optional touch screen)
• Electric 220V / 50 Hz / 1 pH
• For 1 lt resin 150 gr salt consumption is accepted
• Resin capacity 6000 ltFr is accepted
• Dry air should be supplied by customer for pneumatically controlled valves.
• Recommended minimum compressor capacity is 100 Lt/min @ 8 bar